Music, Food & Wine at Keuka Spring Vineyards – August 23, 2015
Keuka Spring Vineyards will kick off its fifth annual Music & Wine Series this summer on July 4, with a visit from local food truck Milliner’s Southern Smoke. Throughout August and into September, the winery will host six bands on their patio overlooking Keuka Lake, with a visiting food truck at each event. Most events are planned for Sunday afternoons, with lunch available at 12:00 pm and music from 1:30 to 4:00. The events are free of charge and open to the public. Wine by the glass and bottle is available, as well as local cheeses, sausage, and picnic snacks. Guests are encouraged to bring chairs, pop-up tents, or blankets to sit on. Below is the schedule for this summer’s series:
· Sunday, August 2: Agonal Rhythm & Global Taco: Lively, fun, danceable popular music, with fresh, locally-sourced, globally inspired taco menu.
· Sunday, August 9: Mike Pullano & Friends & Milliner’s Southern Smoke: Enjoy rich harmonies and your favorite songs with slow-smoked barbecue.
· Sunday, August 16: Distilled & FLX Wienery: Soft-rock, soaring tunes from a Keuka Lake based duo, with a creative and gourmet twist on hot dogs, sausages, fries, and more.
· Sunday, August 23: Bob & Dee & FLX Wienery: Listening to this talented duo will fill your afternoon with joy, good feeling, & enchantment!
· Saturday, August 29: Kickin’ Back & Milliner’s Southern Smoke: Mellow, fun, familiar tunes with harmony and fiddle.
· Sunday, September 13: The Galtee Mountain Boys: Traditional Irish music.
Two-time winner of both the Governor’s Cup for best New York State wine and Best White Wine in America, Keuka Spring Vineyards is celebrating their 30th anniversary this year. They have been producing premium wines since 1985. Owners Len and Judy Wiltberger warmly invite you to their tasting room, open daily, overlooking the east side of Keuka Lake at 243 Route 54, East Lake Road, Penn Yan. For more information about Music and Wine series and other events at the winery, visit Keukaspringwinery.com or contact the winery at 315-536-3147.